GDPR /General Data Protection Regulation/
According to the new law passed by the European Union Legislature and coming into effect on May 25th, 2018, the so called GDPR /General Data Protection Regulation/ we would like to inform you what kind of personal data SilMart Trading Ltd, which owns https://topchiyska.com, will be collecting, for how long we will be keeping it and where it will be stored. Please note that we will not collect anything without written consent/your agreement from your part, as our client, and that you will always have the option, by informing us, to opt-out from having your personal data kept by us.
If you do decide to allow us to keep, store and use your personal data for the specific time period mentioned in the consent, but later change your mind and opt-out, you will receive an official e-mail by us confirming that we no longer keep your data. If the opt-out includes the e-mail address you have given us, we will immediately delete it from our data base once the opt-out confirmation is sent and you won’t receive anything else from us again unless we receive new authorization by you.
YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO ACCESS YOUR STORED DATA AT ANY TIME AND/OR SEND US A REQUEST TO REMOVE IT!
PURCHASING OUR SERVICES
- Upon payment submitted by you, by initiating the purchase on our products page or by simply contacting us via email and/or social media channels, or by filling up our contact form, we ask that you allow us to collect:
- your FIRST and LAST name;
- email address;
- telephone number;
- payment method information /debit card, credit card, paypal/, and address where the payment method is registered IF the system asks you for such information. (at the moment we only work through PayPal so your payment is always secured)
We ask that you allow us to keep the following information for a period of 90 days:
- first and last name;
- email address;
- payment information.
TIME PERIOD WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION
This information will be securely stored and kept in our database and used ONLY if we need to issue a refund or if proper legal authorities seek it out. After the 90 days, your information will be permanently deleted.
Note: We would like to inform you that the data we process through Google Analytics will be stored for 14 months. This is the minimum length of time Google Analytics has. However, if you do not feel comfortable with your data stored for that length, please contact us and we will manually delete it.
The data we collect via Google Analytics:
- Age group
- Time spent viewing our site
THIRD PARTY USE OF INFORMATION
If a third party requests your information from us, such as legal authorities, you will be informed via email WHO , WHEN and for WHAT PURPOSE asked for your personal data. We will not distribute your personal data to any third parties without your written consent first. Once you have given us your consent, we will distribute ONLY the data they ask for and will provide you with the third party contact information, so that you can keep track on their activities in regards to your personal information/data.
INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM SOCIAL MEDIA
We do maintain social media accounts (Facebook & Instagram) under @stopchiyska. We do receive general information of who has visited our social media profiles and we do use it for technical analyses. We store this information for a period of 90 days. The information we look for and we receive is the following:
- average percentage of people who have visited our social media profiles based on gender (ex: 40% male and 60% female)
- location (ex: New York, L.A.)
- day and time (ex: Monday at 5 PM most visits)
- age category: (ex: age group 25-34)
- if we do a targeted social media campaign we also receive information such as specific state and/or city (ex: most visits from Des Moines, Iowa)
- IP address
- Cookie IDs
- at times we also see your social media NAME/NICKNAME
- we never download, make copy or use any photos from your personal and/or professional profiles. If we want to feature you in our articles or use photos for reviews, you will receive an official email by us asking for your written consent to do so.
/we give you an inclusive list, but we DON’T always collect ALL of the information mentioned above/
INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM THE IN-SITE CHAT
- your name;
- your e-mail address;
We store chat information for no more than 24 hours and only use it to answer to any of your questions.
WE CARE FOR YOU
Your trust and confidence in us, as well as your personal security, is of paramount importance to us. While we would love to continue working with you we will understand if you feel uncomfortable giving us permission for any of the above mentioned personal information and data that we collect.
We strive to minimize the personal data we collect from our clients, but today it is almost impossible to conduct business online without at least having the first and last name of the customer(s), valid email address, and/or receive payment information when an online purchase has been made.
HOW TO REACH US?
Phone: +359 897758509 & +1.801.448.3756 (WhatsApp & Viber available at both numbers)
Disclaimer: We provided all inclusive information of the maximum data Topchiyska.com could collect as a website service at any given moment. Please note that we rarely collect even half of this information. We want you to have a piece of mind in case we decide to monetize this personal blog, increase our affiliate links and/or start offering paid services and products.